Why Hire A Professional Property Management Service
People become property owners for a variety of different reasons. Some purchase properties specifically to increase their incomes, while others merely end up with properties through inheritances. No matter how you ended up with your property, or what you hope to accomplish by owning it, one thing is true: professional property management can help.
While many people assume that property management is a just a matter of convenience for people who don't have the time or desire to manage properties for themselves, the reality is that the knowledge and experience that only a professional property manager can provide are key to getting the greatest return possible on the property you own.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements
A Partner From Start to Finish
Property owners who choose to work with GPS Property Management benefit from our hands-on approach that guides investors through the complete ownership cycle, from pre-sale analysis to post-sale management.
One of the key factors in making money from your investment property is not paying too much for it to begin with. GPS Property Management knows San Joaquin County, and can help make sure you pay the right amount for your property.
Once you own your property, GPS Property Management can provide all the services needed to keep your investment running smoothly:
- Marketing your property
- Screening tenants to ensure the right fit
- Preparing leases and other legal agreements
- Performing property maintenance
- Managing move-outs and move-ins
In short, we offer everything you needed to get the most out of your property.